- Republic of Georgia with Sarah Owens
- Sicily & Naples with Ann Kim
- Seville & Granada with Kate Williams
- Seville & Granada with Tory Miller
- Copenhagen & Stockholm with Maximillian Petty
- Portugal with Jamie Malone
- French Alps: Grand Traverse
- Sold Out Campania & Amalfi with The Kindreds
- Sold Out Bilbao and San Sebastián with Chef Andoni
- Alaska: Deep Backcountry
- Alaska with Breakside Brewery
- Kentucky: Bourbon Discovery
- Santa Fe with Jessica Silverman
- Mexico City with Jonathan Zaragoza
- Oaxaca: Day of the Dead
- Oaxaca with Cheetie Kumar
- Oaxaca with Justin Bazdarich
- Oaxaca: Mezcal Journey
- Sold Out Oaxaca with Ray Garcia
- Argentina with Jeremiah Langhorne
- Argentina with Chateau Montelena
- Peru with Evan & Sarah Rich
- Peru with Alex Seidel
- Peru with On
- Sold Out Colombia with Dandelion Chocolate & Traci Des Jardins
- Costa Rica with Jenn Glysson
- Chile: Aysén & Patagonia
Why People Love Us
How We Travel Matters
We believe in travel that serves as a force for good in our lives, and in the lives of the people and places we visit.
An average 67 cents of each dollar we earn is spent locally. The cost of your trip has a direct positive impact on the destinations we visit.
We are proud to be a Certified Benefit Corporation, connecting us with a community of B Corps around the world meeting the highest standards of verified social and environmental performance.
1% of all profits from our trips are donated to the Adventure Travel Conservation Fund, supporting sustainable tourism globally.
If your idea of paradise is spending mornings sopping up cinnamon-tinged hot chocolate with freshly fried churros, afternoons sipping smoky mezcals, and evenings cheering on masked luchadores, this trip to Mexico City is for you. No matter how much you already know about Mexican culture and Mexican food, this journey will teach you, delight you—and leave you hungry for more.
A four-day art-filled journey through Santa Fe and surrounding communities with gallery owner Jessica Silverman. We’ll tour museums, get VIP-access to outstanding private art collections and venture outside the city to experience indigenous artistic history and the raw geological beauty of this landscape. It’s no wonder why so many artists feel endlessly inspired here.
NEW 2020 DATES AVAILABLE! This is the Alaska of your dreams. An untouched wilderness few have yet to experience. We’ll embark on a 7-day trek through Katmai and Lake Clark national parks with seasoned guides, expedition-worthy camping gear, great backcountry cooking, and the final reward of lakeside cabins you won’t want to leave.
Join award-winning baker, author and horticulturist Sarah Owens in the Republic of Georgia. From Tbilisi to Kakheti and Kazbegi, we’ll cook, we’ll toast, we’ll drink, we’ll eat and we’ll climb a few mountains. Take the ultimate master class in Georgian food, wine and culture.